The Banana Bus ™ has 14 seats, a rounded enclosed bow, and an inflated floor to provide an exceptional ride in choppy lake or ocean conditions.
Beach abrasion … No worries! The Banana Bus ™ is built tough using 1100 Denier UV resistant 9.0 mm PVC Materials. All seams and cones are WELDED for commercial strength and extended life. With this reenforced material and state of the art welding technology, the Banana Bus ™ is prepared for any commercial beach operation, no matter the environment.
Island Hopperª "Elite Class" Features:
- 1100 denier UV resistant 9.0 mm PVC Material. Thick and Tough
- WELDED seams & nose comes for commercial strength & extended life.
- 5 valve and 5 air chamber construction Great design for choppy water or Ocean use.
- Commercial 2 piece boat valves
- Extended stainless steel D-ring tow harness
- Double reinforced seats, knuckle & footings
- Ships complete with storage bag, foot pump & repair kit. double boxed & bound for secure shipping
|Product||Max Load||Width||Length||Material||Ship Weight Box Size|
|14 Man Banana Bus BB-14||2520 lbs.||8'||24'||1100 denier 40 oz UV resistant PVC||149 lbs. 30"l x 44"w x 17"h|